Friday, September 5, 2008

Tengo un resfriado!

It hasn't been a great week. I've been dealing with a resfriado (head cold) all week, and my head has been as congested as Santiago! :( Also, Mother Nature decided to charm us with cold, rainy weather this week. Public transportation is so much worse when you are sick, and I felt many times I should be wearing the white masks that parents sometimes give their kids to deal with the smog around here! I've spent most of the week (outside of classes) in my bed, because it is the warmest place I can find! That's where I am spending my Friday, writing papers and doing homework.

But there isn't all bad news! Monday marked my 6th week in Santiago... only 12 more to go, and mom and dad come to visit on Wednesday! I'm really excited about spending time with them and showing them around my temporary home!

Email, skype, facebook, etc! I don't plan on having much of a life this weekend, getting a lot done before mom and dad's visit, so I'd love a distraction from my work! :)

No comments: