Sunday, September 21, 2008

End of vacation!

Tomorrow I must officially return to reality. Class, essays, the real world (sort of).

Anyway, I just finished up the end of Chile's Fiestas Patrias (independence) holiday and an awesome weekend trip to Mendoza, Argentina right across the border. The trip was amazing and we got to see some absolutely beautiful scenery as we crossed the Andes.

More on my trip and Fiestas Patrias later though... I spent 6 hours on a bus and almost 3 hours in customs today so I'm going to get some sleep. This promises to be a busy week, but I will update eventually when I get some time!

I love you and miss you! I'm halfway there. A little over 2 months to go. Crazy.

And by the way... check out my photo album "Familia en Santiago" for some pics from mom and dad's visit! http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016239&l=dbc55&id=54001690

No comments: